Fintech banks are simply those types of banks that use technology to deliver financial services to people worldwide.
They are not like our normal local brick-and-mortar banks with several branches all around. Fintech banks have really revolutionalized the financial industry, making it so easy to access financial services from the comfort of your home even without stepping out.
They offer financial services like opening Of foreign bank accounts, receiving and sending payments globally, issuing both physical and Virtual debits card, and some other local transactions.
Fintech banks have really helped a lot of businesses and entrepreneurs to grow from $0.
Now I know you might be wondering, as an internet entrepreneur, a blogger, a freelancer, a webmaster, or whatever, how can fintech banks help my business?
As an internet business holder, fintech banks can help you immensely with many solutions that will help skyrocket your revenues and make you grow fast.
Now, allow me to paint or describe a simple scenario here for you to understand how fintech banks can save the day for internet entrepreneurs.
Let’s assume you are from Ghana, and you got a mouth-watering freelance job with a client in the USA or the Uk.
Now the major barrier for you will be how to accept payment because you’re not a citizen of the USA and you don’t own an account right?
Again you could have a situation whereby you saw this awesome marketing software that will help you boost your sales on a foreign website, and you are highly limited to making payments may be because of your country’s financial policies.
These are where fintech banks come in to help you with virtual US/UK bank accounts that have the ability to send and receive funds just like your brick-and-mortar bank.
Not only do they give you virtual accounts, but they also issue virtual and physical debit cards without you being present or a resident of this country.
Without taking Much of our time, I will list and explain various Fintech banks that give US/UK Virtual banks for receiving international payments.
List Of Various Fintech Banks That Gives Virtual US/UK Banks Accounts.
👉👉👉 Payoneer; Yeap! who doesn’t know the famous Payoneer? Payoneer came first on our list because they have really been the pioneers in the fintech industry.
They came into operation in 2005 offering awesome financial services at the point most internet entrepreneurs were about to give up due to strict Paypal Restrictions policies in mostly third world countries.
So if you’re in need of a US/UK bank account to receive payments from companies or marketplaces, you can visit the Payoneer website to sign up with all your information and get verified and be issued a US/UK/ bank account with debit cards you can use to make payments online. Payoneer also issues other countries’ accounts but seems you have to meet some requirements to get those.
Here Are Things You Need To Know About The Payoneer Financial Services.
- Low transactions fee; the fee Payoneer charges for transactions is pretty low compared to other fintech banks.
- They accept payments most from companies or the marketplace. They don’t accept payments from individuals. So basically their services are focused on webmasters, freelancers, bloggers, programmers, and anyone making money legally over the internet.
- Payoneer Give Multiple Accounts from like 5 to 6 countries, so you won’t have any challenges accepting payments from most of these countries.
- You can easily pay merchants, contractors, and marketplaces from the balance of your Payoneer account.
- You get a physical debit card mailed down to your country which you can use to withdraw funds or make payments globally.
- A great help support system to help resolve any issues fast
ALSO READ ===>>> HOW TO GET A FREE USA NUMBER FOR TEXTING AND MAKING CALLS
👉👉👉 Grey.co; Grey comes seconds because they offer awesome Financial services just like Payoneer. Grey was launched in 2021 by Idorenyin Obong and Femi Aghedo, which is based in Nigeria.
Grey helps Mostly webmasters from Africa with free US, UK, and European bank accounts for all your international transactions.
I like grey service so much because of their exchange rate. Grey.co compared to Payoneer which pays straight to your local bank, which bank’s exchange rates are really so low which sucks. But Grey exchanges your foreign currency for your local currency for you at the black market rate which is very juicy and makes you earn more.
Here Are Things You Need To Know About The Grey.co Financial Services.
- Grey.co Gives You free US, UK, AND EUROPEAN Bank Account To Use And Receive With All Your International Transactions.
- Grey.co also issues Virtual Debit cards for Your Online Payments.
- Grey Converts All Your Foreign Currencies In USD, POUNDS, AND EURO To your local currency and pays you at the black market rate, not the official bank rate.
- A great help support system to help resolve any issues fast
👉👉👉Geegpay.Africa; This is another awesome fintech bank offering great financial solutions to online hustlers. I have not used them though, but have heard a lot of good reviews from users who have used them.
I have made extensive research on them, and what I’ve found out so far made me add them to this list. Geegpay just like Grey.co offers free USA/UK AND EURO Accounts also.
And on their site, you’ll see they added things like Automate Employer billing, Debit card for easy spending, and build your credit score. So means they are offering the same thing Payoneer and the rest are offering.
But they include a few extras like build your credit score, so it got me thinking if there’s anything like credit score building for people in Africa.
I know they do that in the western part of the world, but don’t know about Africa or Nigeria most especially. But anyway that’s a good one.
Here Are Things You Need To Know About Geegpay.Africa Financial Services.
- Geegpay offers free US/UK And Euro bank account just others. Although Payoneer gives more bank accounts.
- Geegpay also issues virtual debit cards for making international payments online
- Heard they also exchange your foreign currency into your local currencies at the black market rate just like Grey.co
- Automate employer billing
- Build credit score.
There are still many other Fintech banks out there that will give you free US/UK And Euro banks to carry out your legitimate online business with ease.
But I just decided to about those that I’ve used and researched which are the 3 listed above. So as you can see, you really have no limitation on not earning and receiving your money on the internet.
With the help of this fintech bank, you can now receive your earnings from the USA, UK, and European Countries.
So go sign on to any of the fintech bank sites of your choice and complete your KYC requirement to be fully verified.
I have come to the end of this post, I hope this write-up will help you in your online business journey.
If you find this post useful, kindly share it with friends and family. Also don’t forget to drop a COMMENT below if you have any contributions, comments or questions to ask. Thanks for reading.